Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Time Shipping

Merry Christmas... Well almost.

I had a great week on Etsy last week, It seems that the new photo strategy worked, Frames seemed to fly out the door. Out of my shop anyway. I have never had so many sales so close together, and my packaging process is a little tricky.



I found myself carrying 5 packages to the post office, which was a bit awkward. I shipped them all priority Saturday thinking that should get them there for Christmas. I got a message 2 days later from California (I am in Maine) saying the frame had arrived. WOW nice work USPS!!

how about you, good Christmas sales this year? Have you shipped all your orders?

5 comments:

  1. I've been crazy busy this year and I'm not complaining. I tripled my sales from this time last year. I have been feeling like Santa Claus going to post office every day sometimes twice a day with a big black bag full of packages! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten any last-minute Christmas orders so I've been lucky in that respect. So far so good this season! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Best of luck to you both with all those people spending Christmas money after the holiday as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo. Congrats on the orders! I actually found myself at the PO with 7 orders one day, which is absolutely crazy for me. Mine are a lot smaller envelopes though so it's not quite the balancing act.

    Here's wishing you more orders in the coming year, and a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa - congrats to you Mitch (and everyone who commented) on the last minute holiday sales. The frames seem to stack up nicely!

    ReplyDelete