Thursday, July 12, 2012

Guitar Picks

Do you or someone you know,  play guitar?   If so then you probably know the value of a pick.   It helps immensly in being able to play individual strings,  as well as strum without getting the nasty blisters.

Picks come in various thicknesses from a light flimsy feel,  to a very thick heavy one.

If you find yourself in a bind,  and need a pick on the fly,  or if you are looking to do something with that expired credit card other than just toss it,  you can easily cut it into guitar picks.

It is personalized with your name,  and FREE!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are awesome! My daughter may be learning to play my mandolin soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so smart! I don't play any sort of string instrument, but my sister rocks the mandolin and guitar. I'll have to pass this along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everyone
    Progressions
    Cool Article!
    Cool blog!
    Many thanks for a marvelous contribute.

    ReplyDelete