Friday, January 17, 2014

Back to Juarez

Thats right,  Juarez Mexico.  That is where these pictures were taken.  2 years ago I was able to go there and build a house for  a family in need.  Casas Por Cristo,  which translates to Houses because of Christ, is an organization that provides housing for free to families that are selected by local pastors in Mexico.

In 30 Days I will be going back to build another house,  for another needy family,  and share with them the wonderful news of Jesus Christ.

I am behind in my fundraising though,  and I am asking you if you would be willing to help.

The trip costs $1,100,  and I have been raising money for a few months now.  If all my blog followers donated 2 dollars,  I would reach my goal.

Here I am holding Alan,  an orphan in Mexico who spent the day on my shoulders

examply of housing available in this area of Juarez


Frame for the foundation of the new house

Me on the back side of the house attaching the blackboard



Each house gets a plaque over the door with the house number

the completed project.






Would you be willing to join with me and help me raise the remainder of my funds needed to return to Juarez, and build another house for a family in need? You can using this donate button which donates to my Etsy shop, all proceeds of which are currently being used to help fund my trip.

Thank you for your support!

-Mitch


No comments:

Post a Comment