Saturday, April 14, 2012

Upcoming week

So much going on.
































Tomorrow I leave for Juarez Mexico to build 2 houses through Casas Por Cristo

A group of 35 teenagers, and chaperons (which I am one of) are headed down for the week.



I am finally all packed.



Today at tee ball practice, a kid crushed me in the knee with his bat, so hoping that doesnt cause any issues.

Yesterday was my Wife's birthday, which we celebrated with Amato's Dinner, and some presents.





Oh yeah, and since I cant ship anything next week, there is free shipping on any orders placed at J.Crabbit while I am gone. I figured that was better than just putting the shop on vacation.

Have a great week, and hopefully I will be able to update you again before next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment