Friday, September 30, 2011

Natures Frame

Have you ever had one of those moments where you see something that fits into your view just right and looks amazing? The next thought that enters your head is "oh man I wish I had my camera with me"

I am thinking of starting a new series called "wish I had my camera" with all these types of photos.

In this case, the Wendameen ( a locally chartered Schooner was passing right through a frame of trees from where I was standing.

*Click* got it.


It was actually really cool how this worked out.

3 comments:

  1. What great timing to have your camera! I really like the leafy "frame"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of the new feature... especially since you ARE getting the shot. :P This first one looks great. Oh! And I forgive you for September. That was me almost all of August. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Picture! You always take such cool pictures.

    ReplyDelete