Monday, March 14, 2011

Brutally honest

First I should say that this will not count as my blog for today. If it ends up being all I post, then you should all leave a comment telling me how lame that is.

This week is all about Etsy. Yes most of my followers are from Etsy, and it is something that I dont write about that often, so it wont be too rough dedicating a week.

Here is the catch. It isn't about my Etsy shop. It is about yours. I have been a part of this community for 4 years, I have seen a lot of changes, and read a lot of opinions.

What I am going to tell you this week, may hurt a bit, even sting a little, but it will make you either more successful, or understanding of why you are not.

I do not take a lot of my own advice, and will be the first to admit that I need to work on all these things.

for the list of what is coming this week, take a look at this. I am going to try to stick to it as much as possible.

Please dont take this advice as an insult, and keep in mind, if none of it pertains to things that you are actively doing, then you are all set, and dont need to worry about it. If it does pertain to you, than consider it free feedback... and who doesn't love free right?

The goal will be to make every one better at what they do... without the sugar coating.

Stay tuned!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Another way to take a good look at your shop is to enroll in a business workshop. I'm doing Indie Business 3.0 right now, and it's totally changed how I see my shop--good and bad.

    Can't wait to read your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you find that? sounds interesting. my week;s advice is going to be entirely based on my observations of hundreds of shops blogs and sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm actually really excited for the feedback! I would love to see what I'm doing wrong and how to catch people's attention more. So bring it on! :D

    ReplyDelete