Sunday, March 27, 2011

Self-Portrait Sunday 3/27/11

Last week I was doing something cool at least and reading on my roof. For this latest edition of self portrait sunday, it is a silly one fun with the webcam settings, enjoy!!

Also I would love to get some feedback on what I write about that you like, and what you dont like. It seems certain topics are more popular than others, but I would love to hear from the readers, what your favorite parts are so that I can focus on them more, even after the 31 day blog challenge is over.

1 comment:

  1. Whoah that's a scary picture!

    Here is what I like to read the most:

    - What you're working on, what you've done, etc. - this is my FAVORITE thing on blogs, and honestly I wish it was all people blogged about.

    - Advice about etsy stuff, since you give such good advice! I loved those posts like "Why you're not making millions on etsy"

    ReplyDelete