Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gas Mileage

This wasn’t on my list to blog about, but when I saw it this morning, I couldn’t help but think “I have got to share this”

Given the winter that a lot of the country has had, I have heard quite often that there are difficulties getting rid of all the snow, or that the snow removal budget is spent, or now even that the melting snow is flooding.

I live in Maine, and snow is a large part of our winter. I don’t know what the budget is, but it is still being cleared

Combine that with the gas prices being so high, and I couldn’t help but think….”Does that thing get good milage?

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, probably not!! Great photo though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Thank you so much for stopping by my site and for your nice comment too! :) I also saw your giveaway above this post and I made something similar for my necklaces...love the frame you put on it and good luck with the new branding ideas!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete